I have made so far 3 different versions of Snow Queen! We have winter time and this looks become very popular! Here are all tree for you, all together so you don’t have to search.
Many of you asking me also what products I’ve used (a paste in box that you see in first video). So here full explanation. In video 1 & 2 I’ve used more or less of MAEKUP Snow Paste and MAEKUP modified Acrylic powder — more about this product and video how to apply is already in another post – http://blog.dorotamua.com/bts-winter-wonderland-snow-queen/
What other products I used?
- eyebrow blocking – BEN NYE spirit gum, canceller powder and white paint on top
- glitter – BEN NYE glitter glue & under eye KRYOLAN hydro mastix
- Snow flakes, bigger chunky glitters, caviars, pearls – KRYOLAN hydro mastix (except eyelid), DUO lash glue (avoid hair area and eyebrows if aren’t blocked.
1. Most recent, and probably most popular video! -Snow Queen aka Frozen Spring – look created with Svetlana Polovinkova & Marian Wodzisz Photography. Please note in this look I apply snow paste in 0:40 – but because I mixed it with water too fast – paste become more ar…gloppy/snotty(?), basically I’ve added too much water and it stood in pot too long so it’s changed it consistency and texture – become also more difficult to apply, so I decided to do not apply it a lot as this won’t create effect as it should be. I gone into more snow flakes and glitter. The proper application and perfect snow effect you can see in video 2 or link above.
Before you will ask – I am adding here tutorial step by step for Snow Crown/Tiara from above video.
2. Snow Editorial look created on my competition. Unfortunately this video doesn’t shows the moment of applying snow paste, and snow powder, but its shows best of all videos how really snow paste looks like
3. Snow Queen With Lora Davis and Marian Wodzisz – no MAEKUP product used at all. I didn’t knows yet about Make-up grade fake snow. Mainly fake snow flakes, chunky iridescent flakes, nail caviar.
I have no tutorial for this snow crown – but If you watch video tutorial above for different crown – this will give you clue how this was made – you just have to use 3 different vases and glue layer together, then finishing and decorating with paint, snow, crystals etc.