Make-up Artists stock own kit in regular basis: eye pencils, gel liners, mascaras, sanitizing/antibacterial sprays/gels, towels…(usually every 3-4 months). But we have some bigger shopping plans from time to time. I was ordering very often all products on-line – and not every brand offers discounts + you pay for delivery.
This year I plan to stock most stuff at IMATS 2014 in London. I tested some top quality brands and products and I’ve seen big difference in quality and pigmentation (if compared to drugstore make-up). Last Year I received Make-up Artist Pro Card – which gives me discount to most brands at IMATS, even sfx that normally have no on-line discount are much cheaper at IMATS! It gives me also some discount also on MAC products – so that’s cool as normally you have to pay for MAC PRO discount card. On IMATS 2013 I record that only Charles Fox and OCC had no discount for their products. + I still need to apply to few brands for my Pro Discount 😛
SO my shopping list for 2014 getting bigger…Do all You make-your shopping list and make-up plans forward?? Is your shopping list gets really big too?? 😛
Inglot freedom system eyeshadowsgot it Inglot Duralinegot it Inglot Pigments and holographic pigmentsbought only one #70 Make-up Atelier Paris eyeshadow pansbought 4 palettes Different blood typesdone Royal and Langnickel or Crown Brush- new sponge/smudge tip toolsbought it like always from R&L
- MAC short Fan brush – not available
MUFE aqua brow– bought #25 MUFE gel liner –well, at the end I bought it from Inglot (brown) + Kryolan pen liner brown #22 and Kryolan Kayal in brown
- MUFE eyeshadow pans (??) – no I quit from this idea, couldn’t pick any
Dermacolor Fixier spraybought
- Kryolan aqua paints (palettes/pans??) – no, delayed to another time.
- Kryolan hair colour sprays – I wish to get pastels – on Imats was only glow day 🙁
- NYX lip-glosses & pencils – couldn’t resist queue
- NYX pore filler – couldn’t resist queue
- LSB – Linear Standby Belt compartments (??) not 100% sure of that – no, don’t need it really
NARS Blushes/ I do consider also set of Sleek blushes– bought blushes and bronzer with Inglot Laura Marcier Highlighters(bought)/TOP SHOP highlighter ?
- Art Deco in rose, pale sparkles for highlighting the skin and eyes – no Art Deco in IMATS 2014 London 🙁
OCC LIP TARs– yes! Bought OCC primer, Merion, Interlace
- fluorescent paints (Kryolan/Mehron/Grimas/Stargazer??) not this time.
- Smash-box primers (??) – still to do (?)
Update: Please have a look my recent posts and hauls from IMATS LONDON 2014 – check what more I bought that day! 🙂
I just made bigger order of brushes so I am not planing to buy new brushes at IMATS…well unless I will see something unique…:P